Zalando Direct - Senior Business Development Manager
Zalando Direct is responsible for building up our B2B marketplace with all its facets. We are rapidly expanding, with multiple opportunities for development. At its core, Partner Care is a B2B customer service function by answering questions and helping our partners to make the most of the platform. It is a key function in Zalando Direct Operations working with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure that it can scale without compromising partner performance or satisfaction. This role is essential to ensure that applications development relating to the Partner Care ecosystem are well designed, requested and delivered.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will coordinate and drive a continuous improvement culture within Partner Care and support the team lead to implement the future vision. This role focuses on applications development, primarily in SalesForce. The role needs to ensure that requirements are effectively gathered (and challenged where necessary) for application changes, prioritised according to business need, and delivered on timeWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Independently own and manage application development projects, delivering them on time and to a high level of quality
- Analyse data to understand problems and propose/present solutions to fix them
- Gather, challenge and refine requirements for application development
- Present initiatives and strategies to Partner Care leadership to achieve KPI targets, e.g. by applications development
- Build relationships with other teams in Operations and zDirect in order to identify improvement opportunities and to deliver application developments seamlessly
- Act as a change mentor and champion within the Partner Care team
- Drive the adoption of a continuous improvement mindset and culture within the team
- Support the team lead by writing decision papers for Senior Management, based on facts and numbers and by structuring and presentation of results, projects and concepts.
PERKS AT WORK
- Knowledge and experience with application development and/or specifically with SalesForce and it’s extensive ecosystem of applications and possibilities
- Confidence working with large data sets. You love working with numbers and hold excellent analytical skills. You can easily identify key issues that need to be addressed and excel in stakeholder management.
- Ability to set up and drive your projects independently and in a structured manner, identify and involve relevant stakeholders and deliver your results in on time. You are able to get up to speed quickly on new topics;
- At least 5-6 years of valued experience in management consulting, business development or other analytical/entrepreneurial positions ideally in Fashion / Retail / E-commerce
- Well honed project management and change management skills. Ideally, a good knowledge of operational excellence and Lean Six Sigma. Strong MS office / google suite skills (especially excel/sheets).
- Salesforce admin certification or similar
- Good communication and presentation skills in English; German or Polish are a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten