Senior Frontend Engineer - Profile and Personalization
As a Senior Frontend Engineer within our Pillar’s Client Engineering department, you'll be part of a motivated and diverse team of engineers and will be working closely with Product Managers and Design specialists to build unique experiences for more than 28 million customers across 17 countries using a state-of-the-art tech stack and the tools used by our stakeholders to manage the customer's experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED FOR
- Design, build and operate a modern web frontend
- Collaborate with product and UX designers to create great user experiences
- Responsible for the development cycle including technical discovery and design, implementation, testing and maintenance of our products.
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams to ensure that our solutions are well integrated into the larger context of Zalando
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced with test frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Puppeteer, etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs, monitoring and databases. An affinity for the reliability, scalability, and performance of the app and passion about end-to-end operational excellence.
- Experience in working closely with product management and a sparring partner for designers.
- Effective communication skills in English and ability to understand business requirements.
WHAT WE’D ALSO LIKE TO SEE
- Experience with TypeScript and GraphQL
- Strong knowledge about microservices and CI/CD
- Experience working with NodeJS backends
- Good understanding of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience creating reusable libraries/components
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten