Frontend Engineer (NodeJS, ReactJS) - In-Season Management (w/m/d)
As a Frontend Engineer in Zalando’s In-Season Management, you will join the engineering team in their mission to build Zalando’s next inventory replenishment platform, which will lift the replenishment process to a new level. This new platform will become a major instrument for hundreds of internal and thousands of external users.
Our cross-functional engineering team is mixed between full-stack and backend engineers. This is a very exciting time for us as we are currently laying the foundation of the new system, working closely together with business analysts for optimal data-driven decisions and our product managers who ensure all requirements are user-focused through strong collaboration with our customers.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Design, develop and deploy web frontend applications with great UX, in collaboration with UX designers and direct interaction with users
- Design and development of dashboards as application front-ends and KPI monitors
- Own the development cycle - from software design, implementation, and testing to deployment and maintenance of the products
- Share your knowledge by contributing to our growing frontend community and becoming part of our internal Web Guild
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to write well formatted, structured and clean code that interacts with backend technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Docker/Kubernetes, or AWS deployment is a plus
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form and submitted in English - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten