Forecasting Specialist (m/f/d) Zalando Logistics Network
As a Forecasting Specialist (m/w/d) for Inbound Logistics, you will maintain and optimize a variety of forecasting models for our Logistics network including warehouses and transportation. You will work in close collaboration with our stakeholders to optimize Zalando Logistics performance, increase customer satisfaction and reduce logistics costs.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will help us to optimize our forecast models to predict short-term and long-term volume distribution in our network with both time-series and machine learning approaches.
- You will apply and further develop our analytical models that quantify the impact of core drivers to provide diagnostic insights on the business performance, conduct scenario simulations (“what-if” analyses) and derive recommendations on optimal steering measures to achieve balanced volume distribution in the network.
- In close collaboration with our stakeholders, you will align on reporting requirements and actively shape data visualization concepts that will enable our stakeholders to interact with our products.
- You will also be involved in quality assurance processes by performing automated quality checks and setting up data incident monitoring.
PERKS AT WORK
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, business or other quantitative field.
- Several years hands-on work experience in analyzing large data sets and developing predictive models with statistical methods.
- You have a strong technical background and leverage programming languages such as VBA, Excel, Power Query, Python/R and SQL.
- Passion for predictive modelling and analytics as well as experience in delivering production ready models.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau or MicroStrategy is a plus.
- You are keen to translate stakeholder needs and business opportunities into data science products.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten