Senior Product Manager Recommerce
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Sustainability & Business Development team is part of the Recommerce unit in Emerging Businesses. We enable customers to refresh their wardrobes in a more sustainable way – by providing fresh, quality assortment and an unmatched level of convenience. We also provide customers with the opportunity to trade-in their lightly worn items, in a responsible and easy way. Recommerce is a strategically relevant topic for the Zalando group, contributing to our customer promises, our strategy of becoming the starting point for fashion and our sustainability strategy (do.More).
Our team role is to innovate our customer and partner proposition, build our sustainability credentials and develop new business opportunities to scale recommerce, thereby pushing towards more circularity in fashion.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Pre-owned Category and Hub in the Zalando Fashion Store
- Zircle app
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Innovate and develop products to make recommerce an industry solution, incl. new customer and partner propositions
- Develop an in-depth analytical understanding of what drives PRE-OWNED customers and partners especially on the topics of sustainability and circularity, and give recommendations based on data collection and research.
- Guide the team and stakeholders through a methodological product development process - from discovery to roll-out
- Define the key performance metrics for the teams to judge and monitor product performance
PERKS AT WORK
- You are passionate for sustainability and eager to contribute hands-on to circularity solutions in the fashion industry.
- You have a proven track record in customer research and turning data insights into recommendations. You are experienced in leading impactful product initiatives through all phases of discovery, definition, design, and delivery.
- You demonstrate clear communication skills to bring across your product vision. You have efficient project management skills to navigate trade-offs between usability, technical and operational feasibility, market readiness, and business constraints and diverse stakeholder groups
- You live a strong entrepreneurial mindset. You are not put off by uncertainty. You can independently uncover opportunities and convert them into practical solutions. You show strong ownership and thrive in dynamic, fast developing environments.
- A clear purpose for your work: Be part of an entrepreneurial team that is solving for more circularity in the fashion industry.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten