Finance Controller - Logistics
As a Finance Controller within the Logistics Controlling team, you are responsible for the planning and controlling of Zalando Logistics functions focusing on the Connected Network function. With more than 135 million Orders, 380 million Shipped Items annually, Logistics is the back-bone of Zalando’s success story and our Logistics Controlling department is responsible for planning & monitoring the annual logistics budget of approx 1.7 Billion Euro.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Your key responsibilities include weekly, monthly and annual planning and reporting of logistics costs and KPIs, as well as challenging and supporting our stakeholders with our high quality, data-driven analytical insights in key decision-making processes.
- You come up with meaningful insights on logistics performance and derive data driven solutions for our operational departments for transports, warehouse operations, customs and article quality & product safety.
- You shape our tooling and reporting landscape and continuously improve dashboards & KPIs in order to improve transparency and enable decision making.
- Be a go-to person for Senior Management, other Zalando Controlling Teams, Business Intelligence, Central Finance and Operational Logistics teams providing transparency and decision support.
PERKS AT WORK
- A data driven profile with demonstrated career history in similar controlling/analytics roles of at least 3 years, holding a university degree in Economics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- A controlling mindset with ability to challenge & support our stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis to enable our growth strategy, understanding key trade-offs and actively supporting business decisions.
- An expert in setting up and developing reporting tools. Advanced knowledge of G suite (Google spreadsheet, google data studio) and Microsoft Excel (VBA programming, Power Pivot) complete your profile.
- You are extremely analytical and can break down complex problems into their simplest forms. In addition, you can uncover the root cause of problems and devise appropriate improvement opportunities.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working together with colleagues to achieve common goals. People trust your judgement and follow your advice.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten