As Senior Product Manager - Delivery and Returns Innovation, you will manage the technical landscape of Zalando’s final mile carrier solutions for outbound delivery and returns. You will be responsible for extending the existing carrier portfolio and products in existing markets, launching new markets, creating long term strategy for carrier products and evaluating new business applications of the existing carrier platform.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Manage end to end product lifecycle for carrier (delivery and returns transportation) products across all Zalando Markets.
- Independently manage Software Development Lifecycle, partnering with engineers and leads, through Agile practices.
- Explore using / modifying current system architecture and capabilities for new applications and users.
- Work collaboratively with multiple external technical / business development teams to enable strategic business outcomes for the Logistics and Customer Fulfilment organizations.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Deep technical expertise in building and managing back end systems, specifically on systems integration.
- Experience in building or managing supply chain / transportation systems, infrastructure, and processes.
- Persuasive and proactive communication skills to manage a complex and varied stakeholder group.
- Demonstrated history of delivery of high impact results and bias for action.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten