Senior Service Provider Manager (w/m/d)
Zalando operates multiple inbound distribution centers, distributing new goods into the Zalando fulfillment center network. In the position of Senior Service Provider Manager you will manage the relationship with our 3PL warehousing partner for our new warehouse in Poland, Łozienica. You will be responsible for managing the warehouse operations from Zalando’s side and support the 3PL Site Lead in the operations. You will be able to look back at your site’s achievement with pride, week in week out!
Are you ready to join the most exciting logistics fashion platform in Europe?WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Representing Zalando towards the service provider and being the first point of contact for all topics between Zalando and our partner. You are eager to act across multiple dimensions (operational, technical, quality, continuous improvement, labour, legal, financial) in ensuring the site performs at its best.
- With local ownership of all topics related to the delivery of Logistics Operations you will be ensuring the agreed daily operational capacities (SLAs, KPIs, capacities and other key figures as well as social standards) are delivered by the service provider, and will support the steering of this site by tracking, analyzing and reporting key logistics metrics as well as the cost monitoring.
- Ensuring agreed instructions and SOPs are adhered to and identifying needs of adjustments as well as potential process improvement, quick problem solving with internal or external teams when needed.
- Collaborating with the 3PL warehouse management teams to challenge the status quo, identify performance opportunities and working closely with internal teams on implementation of new projects or process improvements in the warehouses.
PERKS AT WORK
- 5-8 years of demonstrable and relevant operational experience as a (site) manager from a solution minded environment in fulfillment services or contract logistics, including experience in leadership (without authority). In combination with a bachelor degree.
- A profound understanding of processes along the entire fulfillment chain, and especially the inbound and distribution supply chain is key, as well as competence in calculating and deriving production key figures.
- Business fluency in Polish and English language. Proficiency in German is an advantage.
- You are characterized by your analytical comprehension and structured approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong and successful relationships within and outside the company.
- This position requires flexibility for travelling (1-2 days per week).
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten