Senior Social Media Strategist - Channel Team
We will be the starting point for fashion inspiration and innovation, and to get there we need people to believe in our brand. That’s where you come in. With innovation and imagination, you’ll build brand love and heat with each post, story and video, never settling for quantity over quality. Your vision for these channels will be engaging: it’ll be what audiences want to see, what they want to share and conversations they want to be a part of.
As well as knowing how to use each social channel, you’ll spend time thinking what the benefits to the business are. What is performing well? What will success look like to our stakeholders? You’ll be confident in taking the lead for this, getting the social team in alignment with the intention behind your work.
Planning how you’ll tell our story on these channels requires innate creativity, but you’ll also need a degree of hands-on practicality. You’ll manage the teams responsible for making your vision become a reality, ensuring you can lead internal team members, external agencies and other partners as campaigns are delivered. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You’re a digital storyteller. You know how to connect to real people through a variety of social channels, with a key focus on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. Come up with ways to foster and build meaningful connections to an active audience.
- Grow our followers, but don’t be one. Being the first to try something can be risky, but a risk worth taking. You’ll be comfortable pitching a daring social media idea, striving to be the first to do it.
- Lead by example. You won’t just take the lead, you’ll inspire your team to follow your lead. You’ll foster an environment where development and trust are paramount, and you act as an ambassador for the team.
- You’ll champion your channels. You’ll be the expert for Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, comfortable discussing the benefits and limitations of each platform, and how to best optimise the work being done on them.
- You’ll share our vision for the bigger picture. Trends start with us, but we don’t stop there. You’ll contribute to the discourse around fashion beyond the label: sustainability, self-expression and identity, and inclusivity.
- You’ll be reactive and proactive. You’ll know the cultural events and topics that matter to our audience – Pride, Black History Month, sustainability – and you’ll share our support and vision around these sensitively.
PERKS AT WORK
- 6 to 8 years of experience in social media, developing impactful, innovative strategies and content that gets people talking and meets commercial targets.
- Strong people management skills, being confident in developing a team and getting everyone to share a vision, playbook and strategy for different channels.
- Want to disrupt and challenge. Yes. We want you to come to us and tell us if we’re being boring. If you’re comfortable pitching new ideas because you want to be doing your best work with the best team, push us to be one step ahead from the rest.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusivity. Everyone who works here must share our message of inclusivity and liberation through fashion. You will be an ambassador for this in your output and your internal conduct.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten