Software Campus: Software Developer for Desktop Applications (m/f/d) (AE/PJ-SW41, REF115311S)
- You shape the transformation of Bosch towards an IoT company with a modern software culture.
- You develop software for the next-generation sensors in consumer electronics, digital transformation, etc. Your software brings systems to life and puts them on an astonishing level of intelligence.
- You work with an interdisciplinary and dynamic team in an important project for Bosch. You also have the opportunity to change between projects and domains to extend your horizons.
- You act as an expert and a consultant for a wide range of software technologies in the fields desktop software (Windows), cloud micro-services and/or data engineering. You are experienced in utilizing these technologies in diverse application domains.
- You boost our projects with your experience and technical know-how. You coordinate and drive software technical decisions. You guide the team members in technical questions in the design and implementation of software solutions.
- Education: completed university degree (Masters/Diploma/PhD) in computer science or an equivalent subject, PhD is an advantage
- Personality: dynamic and adaptive, flexible, team player, high initiative, technology talented, agile mindset
- Working Practice: passion for software, pragmatic but profound software engineering, structured and solution oriented, strong communication and teamwork skills, understanding of software engineering methods
- Experience and Knowledge: experience in desktop software development (preferably Windows), programming skills in various languages such as, Java or Python
- Qualifications: experience in multiple SW fields such as Desktop applications and/or web technologies (Rest APIs, HTML/CSS); knowledge of continuous integration toolchains (Atlassian Tools, Jenkins, git) and database systems (SQL, NoSQL) is an advantage
- Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English, German language is appreciated
The software campus fosters your engagement with a software friendly work culture, modern working conditions and a network of outstanding software experts.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten