Principal Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d)
At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
This position can be fully remote but you need to be located within Germany or UK.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 4-5 years of professional experience as an analyst or engineer in Data/BI space especially with BI tools: i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau or Qlik
- You have gained 2 years or more of experience with programming language and in integrating cloud-based and on-premise applications
- You have 2 years of experience in automating data transfer processes across different databases and writing and updating code to support those processes
- You have strong experience with SQL and big data storage like BigQuery, Redshift
- You have a passion for data links with the experience in relational and columnar database design, data warehousing; facilitating design, setup, integration, as well as configuration of databases and business processes
- You enjoy working directly with business stakeholders to translate business requirements to needs from data and analytics
- You are a self-driven analytical problem-solver who connects data sources to import data, ensure data quality and transform it to obtain business intelligence
- Establishing good interpersonal relationships in English comes naturally to you
- You rise to the challenge in dealing with ambiguity and change
- You own the business intelligence process from data definition and acquisition to creating BI reports
- You define and own the data structure, composition and data contracts for a centralised data lake, to serve as a single source of truth for all internal and external consumers.
- You collect requirements from finance & business teams, develop automated reports, dashboards, visualizations by using BI tools (e. g. Tableau, Qlik)
- The conception, establishment and interpretation of meaningful KPIs, professional reports and ad hoc analyses is in your responsibility
- You ensure that the data storage structures are performant, efficient and cost effective
- You curate and manipulate data from multiple sources (e. g. Salesforce, Jira)
- You support faster access to the data for internal customers answering questions like “customers at risk”, “revenue forecasting”, and “business development”
- You implement and constantly optimize statistical data and forecasting models
- You maintain close cooperation with all business areas when using data for optimizing internal business processes
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Open-minded tech-culture
- Flat hierarchies & “Come as you are” culture
- Guided onboarding program
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Unique working culture with plenty of creative freedom
- Variety of health services
- Modern offices in loft-style
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Free parking lots & immediate vicinity to train station
- Legendary corporate events
- 40% Zalando discount
- Beverages & snacks for free
- 15% Slacktime
… and more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten