Senior Strategic Project Lead (w/m/d) - France
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
As a Senior Strategic Project Lead, you act as both a project manager and a senior partner to the territory GM by identifying strategic opportunities and process improvements, which you will back up with strong data analysis.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Support the process of defining and aligning a market strategy. Analyze internal and external data (market, competition, customer), consolidate insights and monitor market developments and work with functional counterparts on such analyses.
- Drive alignment within the virtual market team as well as the extended teams to support implementation of market strategies
- End-to-end responsibility on high priority projects/programs related to markets: from briefing, analysis, and creation of concepts, to presenting your findings to the leadership teams at Zalando.
- Based on market and local customer understanding, you will inform and drive strategic decisions in functions by pitching opportunities and taking them to prioritization and execution processes.
- Cooperate with a variety of senior management stakeholders throughout the company, including the top level management of Zalando, and drive the communication within the area of markets.
- Shape and champion an inclusive culture and diverse team environment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- +8 years of experience in project management and eCommerce or consulting background. Additionally you are versed in compiling strategy papers and presenting these to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or equivalent with a proven track record in high-quality problem solving, project management and analysis in a previous role.
- Experience in eCommerce and an understanding of online business models. You're able to take initiative, use good judgement, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption. You're an authentic and mission-driven person who doesn't shy away from sparring with senior stakeholders.
- Consumer-centric mindset and knowledge of local market consumer, language, competitive set, and market dynamics
- Experience promoting inclusive culture practices and processes that are models for others
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten