Senior Commercial Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
As a Senior Commercial Intelligence Analyst, you will play a key role in driving commercial projects and support data driven decision making by providing meaningful data analyses to our Commercial Intelligence and B2B Marketing team. Moreover, you’ll work with diverse stakeholders to create and implement first-rate reporting solutions and develop expert knowledge into our many business processes.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Challenge and contribute to commercial decisions based on insights, e.g. identifying commercial triggers, defining relevant partner segmentation
- Work on strategic projects by scoping, extracting, analyzing and interpreting transactional and onsite data to derive relevant insights together with other key stakeholders;
- Set up and maintain the reporting landscape of the team, drive automation of existing and new reports;
- Monitor and improve our data quality by analyzing data from various sources, coordinating with internal teams and reviewing calculation methods;
- Communicate complex messages in a simple and facts based manner that leads to actions, has impact and builds trust with key stakeholder;
- Drive data mindset in the team, guide in terms of methodology and support the understanding of analyses;
- Change the game by identifying improvement opportunities and redefine the ways of working across the different areas of the commercial team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- You are an expert in SQL and comfortable to work with large volumes of both transactional and onsite consumer data.
- You enjoy working in a commercial context and have experience defining, modeling, testing and evolving analytical models with direct impact on business realities. Special focus on models concerning customers (e.g., customer management, segmentation, value, etc.) is a plus.
- You possess relevant professional experience in analytics or controlling in industries such as e-business, retail, consultancy or market research are able to communicate precisely with results.
- Extensive knowledge of respective tools and methods, preferably SQL, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Python combined with good mathematical and statistical foundations. Experience in forecasting and predictive models would be a plus.
- You are comfortable working with combining and cleaning massive datasets and have advanced skills in data visualization
- You already have experience in reporting tools like Tableau, Data Studio or similar tools. Experience with SalesForce data is a plus.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten