Last Mile Carrier Manager (w/m/d)
As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us as Last Mile Carrier Manager (w/m/d). You’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion. We’re constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. It is a great place to develop and showcase both analytical and stakeholder management skills. You will be in touch with other teams and departments such as Linehaul, Customer Service, Warehousing, Tech amongst others.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Build and manage the relationship with our Last Mile Carriers and take ownership for performance reporting to track and ensure carrier performance. You will handle Data, Reports and KPI's to make decisions based on them.
- Support and engage in projects that redefine the logistics landscape in areas such as: Customer Convenience, Innovation and Sustainability.
- Negotiations with carriers to expand offerings to customers, reduce cost and optimize process flows.
- Handle the large pool of internal and external stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment in both daily operations and projects.
PERKS AT WORK
- University Degree or apprenticeship with focus on Transport, Logistics and previous relevant experience in a similar role within logistics, transport, carrier management and e-commerce.
- Great communication skills in English, an additional EU language is a plus. Ability to interact with various stakeholders at different levels in order to foster close collaboration.
- Strong affinity to logic, you don’t shy away from self-learning and have a passion for data. You are capable of providing fast and accurate information.
- Excellent Excel Skills and first touch points with Mircostrategy is key.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten