Senior Backend Engineer - Economics Science Platform
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Engineering team within the Economics and Experimentation organization is responsible for the systems that bring causal inference and machine learning tools to production and support confident, data-driven decision making. We’re looking for exceptional software engineers who are passionate about autonomous systems to help us deploy, profile and optimize ML, experimentation and causal inference models at scale.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Play a key role in addressing the “last mile” challenges of deploying complex scientific models into production and providing feedback to other parts of the data science lifecycle
- Help design and develop scientific software and tools that are scalable and reproducible
- You will help analyze and optimize all aspects of the end-to-end ML pipelines to help reduce time-to-production and ensure system reliability
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient knowledge with Python. Knowledge of C or C++ a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining scientific or ML libraries such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies (AWS preferred), container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on character who generates ideas and is fast in trying things out
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
The Economics and Experimentation Team is one of the Centers of AI in Zalando. We develop data-driven and research-backed tools to drive the company strategy, at scale. Senior management, product managers and other applied scientists rely on the team’s software to improve and optimize customer experience.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten