Manager Fixed Assets Accountant - Record to Report (w/m/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
As a Manager Fixed Assets Accountant - Record to Report, you provide internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data as well as reports to enable informed business decisions. Furthermore, you are responsible for asset accounting processes, post to the general ledger, maintain master data, prepare financial statements and perform complex financial analyzes. In addition, you participate in audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other accounting related cross functional projects. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ensure the correct procedure of closing processes (monthly, quarterly, yearly) on the highest quality and strive for continuous improvement.
- Overall maintenance of assigned ledger in accordance with corporate policies and IFRS/local GAAPS.
- Conceptualize and drive initiatives to increase financial transparency, while establishing and cultivating trustful cross-functional cooperation and efficient information flow with the business, controlling and technical teams.
- Propose and implement measures to optimize financial processes alongside operational KPIs, and ensure alignment of cross-cutting initiatives.
- Manage projects, i.e. drive content, coordinate stakeholders and a small project team.
- Leverage your expertise and previous experience to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more junior team members.
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent and you have 5-10 years of experience in the field
- You have a profound knowledge of Fixed Asset Accounting, month-end closing activities and reporting, considering the IFRS accounting principles
- You have a solid SAP knowledge (SAP FI-AA, SAP FI, SAP-PS)
- You have advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities (experience with G-suite tools is a plus)
- You have strong process and analytical skills to deliver great data-driven analyzes.
- You are able to drive projects autonomously, keeping tight deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders.
- You are hands-on, proactive, able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are excited about finding innovative solutions to improve existing processes while keeping a customer centric mindset.
- You are fluent English (German and/or Polish would be a great plus).
- Since Zalando is growing fast in Poland, another plus is having experience with Fixed Assets in the polish market.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten