Team Lead Business Development - Connected Network (w/m/d)
As a Team Lead for our Connected Network Business Development Team, you can identify with Zalando’s vision to become the starting point for fashion in Europe. The Connected Network Business Development Team provides an interface between the fields of Technology and Logistics. In this function, together with your team, you identify strategic opportunities and apply innovative solutions for our customers and partners under the Zalando platform strategy.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Platform Development. You identify, evaluate, prepare and execute strategic value creation opportunities which can serve as a catalyst for the development of the Connected Network, you prioritize major opportunities and challenges accordingly, and develop strategic solution recommendations for Senior Leadership.
- Planning & strategic thinking. You support the overall strategy by driving the development of new Connected Network services and initiatives - from identifying market opportunities and creating solution concepts and to implementation and iteration. You oversee & manage the progress of all your projects in a structured way, present to various stakeholders and solve newly arising problems on-the-go.
- Stakeholder management. You work closely and build up relationships with (senior) stakeholders across the Customer Fulfillment Business Unit and the wider company to drive your topic forward in a collaborative manner.
- Analytical thinking. You follow an analytical approach to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions, while deducting clear requirements for different areas and defining measures for implementation.
- Leadership. You will guide and grow a team of Business Developers to tell more impactful, data-driven stories for our stakeholders and look out for new ways to use customer satisfaction data to build context for our cross-functional partners and contribute to creating great customer experiences.
- Diversity & Inclusion. Shape and champion an inclusive culture and diverse team environment.
PERKS AT WORK
- University degree in the field of economics, engineering or business administration along with 7+ years of experience as a consultant in a top tier strategy consulting firm and/or in core strategic/business development role in a large corporation, preferably in the ecommerce/fashion/tech environment
- Good understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem, as well as of omni- and multi channel business models or platform development
- Problem solving and outstanding diagnostic skills, top-notch project management, capable of managing senior stakeholders
- Affinity for numbers, feeling very comfortable calculating business cases, and an understanding of online business models and current industry trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English); track record of influencing senior leaders and teams to make impactful and potentially controversial decisions
- Proactive and action-oriented team player, highly organized, self-directed and motivated, with a passion to help junior team members develop
- High interest in innovation and have already gained experience in leading large cross-functional project teams and/or small teams
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten