Senior Product Manager - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
As a Senior Product Manager in the logistics and automation team, you will be at the forefront of ushering the next chapters of fulfillment across all our European warehouses, ensuring that customers get what they want and when we promised them they would get it. You will own the long-term product vision for key aspects in warehousing, influence partner teams towards your vision, determine and build business metrics to help prioritize and drive execution towards the vision. You will be part of a rock-star team of product managers - all passionate about orchestrating logistics, enhancing the life of our colleagues in the warehouse by leveraging technology, process knowledge and software. You will work closely with our software engineers along the 4D-product cycle.
Based on your strategy, you will also play a key role in collaborating with other important areas of automation and robotics to build Zalando’s warehouses of the future and to optimize our logistics in the short and long term. See some of our team’s press coverage for innovation in fulfillment (Magazino,Bag Sorters,Automated DC,Grey Orange).WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead key warehouse product functions and drive product development with the engineering teams by applying efficient product development practices with predictable outcome
- Build and own the product strategy and product portfolio of warehouse applications, ensuring that we surpass business goals and customer fulfillment expectations; at the same time, you will collaborate with other product managers in different areas of logistics
- Be a motivated leader - You uncover iterative improvement opportunities hidden in large data sets and bolster data-driven product development and to validate the effectiveness of the different courses of action
- Be a company-wide thought leader for fulfillment excellence based on your strong understanding of business goals and customer needs
PERKS AT WORK
- You can build, scale and continuously improve their product areas
- You develop and communicate a product vision that excites your team and the engineering teams, who together translate your vision into solutions. You know how to break down a long term vision into clearly shaped and value generating milestones, so that your teams can autonomously make the right decisions during execution
- You are an experienced, data-driven and collaborative Product Management professional with a strong growth mindset, strong business acumen, analytical understanding & problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development. You have a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- You are customer obsessed, KPI and data driven - You always strive for a thorough understanding of your customer’s problem before analyzing what it takes to build a solution and make it profitable. Using data and research to correctly understand opportunities within our warehouses is an essential part of your approach to product management. You know how to find the appropriate KPI that allows you to define success and track incremental progress.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy andblogs, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations).
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten