Category operations Lead (w/m/d)
As Category Operations Lead, you are managing and developing a team of approx. 15 Operations assistants and are responsible for our pre-season and in-season operational processes. In close alignment with our buying/ planning units and central support functions you will drive our process excellence.
The role is based in Berlin, Germany.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for leading and developing the team according to defined career paths by ensuring regular development conversations and possibilities
- Ensures frequent functional training formats for the team on buying/ planning processes, tools and best practice sharing
- Manages team’s weekly and daily workload, priorities and processes
- Steers team’s performance and results against defined KPIs/ SLAs
- Constantly improves processes in collaboration with the team’s Process Captains and the relevant central teams in Supply Expert Functions
PERKS AT WORK
- Experienced in Retail Operations covering buying & planning processes
- Passionate about leading and developing a team of more than 15 members
- Strong ability in communication to manage the team and multiple stakeholders
- Enthusiastic to work with numbers and processes and excited about the opportunity to shape the future of Category Management
- Remaining motivated and structured in very dynamic and fast-paced environments, you embrace change and are always on the hunt for solutions.
- Fluency in English, fluency in German is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten