IT Product Portfolio Consultant (m/f/d) - Focus Communication
We’re looking for an IT Product Portfolio Consultant (m/f/d) at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) in Munich. In this role, you will facilitate, prepare and manage the communication as well as overarch collaboration for the IT Product Portfolio of AGCS according to agile principles and practices from SAFe methodology / Lean Portfolio Management.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Portfolio Office.
- Communication and Relationship Management: Manage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and drive relationship management by building / utilizing your own network of stakeholders. Be the champion for driving all communications for the AGCS IT Product Portfolio/Lean Portfolio Management including the preparation of strategic communications in working together with team members and other stakeholders in the process across the organization. Foster close collaborations across all Lean Portfolio Management events.
- Lean Portfolio Management Governance: Work with the entire team on Lean Portfolio Management Governance topics for Portfolio Board, Product Portfolio Roadmap, Participatory Budgeting, Portfolio Approval Reviews, Portfolio Synch according to SAFe methodology and AGCS adaptions. Take over some responsibilities as needed.
- Onboarding and Training Management on Lean Portfolio Management: Own the onboarding and training plan for the Lean Portfolio Management processes. Maintain and enhance plans, design sessions jointly with topic owner/trainer and facilitate and run the organization of these events.
- Translate AGCS’s Strategy for IT Product Portfolio: Work with Head of Global IT Product Portfolio to translate the AGCS Strategy (Strategic Themes) into Strategic deliverables and design OKRs (Objective Key Results) jointly with Business Topic Owners as an input for strategic communications.
- Best Practice: Support the refinement and transformation of the AGCS Lean Portfolio Management procedures through continual feedback and improvement. Also considering Agile SAFe methodology and the overall Agile manifesto, principles and practices as well as our simplicity and efficiency aspiration.
- Bachelor/Master degree is required, preferably business administration or other appropriate discipline
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Background in communication or project management
- Experience in Agile and/or SAFe would be beneficial
- Experience working with project management tools, process tools and productivity tools
- Understanding of both business and IT requirements, strong business acumen and know-how in Financial Business Case
- Excellent communication, presentation and story-telling skills as well as ability to voice opinions when working with senior management
- Excellent collaboration skills, being a team player with a history of putting the good of the company and the team first
- All-rounder, resilient, self-starter with an ability to work with tight deadlines
- Experience working in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environments
- Experience in the insurance industry would be beneficial
- SAFe certification would be a plus
- Willingness to travel to AGCS Global offices when required (a few times a year)
- Fluent English is required, German is beneficial
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is a leading global corporate insurance carrier and a key business unit of Allianz Group. We provide risk consultancy, Property-Casualty insurance solutions and alternative risk transfer for a wide spectrum of commercial, corporate and specialty risks across 10 dedicated lines of business.
Our customers are as diverse as business can be, ranging from Fortune Global 500 companies to small businesses, and private individuals. Among them are not only the world’s largest consumer brands, tech companies and the global aviation and shipping industry, but also wineries, satellite operators or Hollywood film productions. They all look to AGCS for smart answers to their largest and most complex risks in a dynamic, multinational business environment and trust us to deliver an outstanding claims experience.
Worldwide, AGCS operates with its own teams in 32 countries and through the Allianz Group network and partners in over 200 countries and territories, employing over 4,300 people. As one of the largest Property-Casualty units of Allianz Group, we are backed by strong and stable financial ratings. In 2019, AGCS generated a total of €9.1 billion gross premium globally.
For more information, visit www.agcs.allianz.com or follow us on Twitter @AGCS_Insurance and LinkedIn.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten