Assistance Media Relations – Network Management, Crisis Communication & Support (m/f/d)
DPDHL Group is the umbrella organization of our two strong brands, Deutsche Post and DHL. In our Headquarter of Deutsche Post DHL Group in Bonn you are part of our Global Media Relations Team. TheGlobalMedia Relationsdepartment is the first point of contact. Its responsibilities include responding to inquiries from the media, drafting press releases, preparing and organizing interviews and press conferences, issuing publications such as “Media-Service”, and creating up-to-date image, audio and editorial content for the purpose of media relations. TheGlobalMedia Relationsdepartment is responsible for managing all press issues relevant to the Group as a whole and is a primary interface for coordinating and implementing DPDHL's corporate communications strategy. The department oversees a "one voice" policy for media worldwide.
Become a part of our organization and apply for the role as:
Assistance Media Relations – Network Management, Crisis Communication & Support(m/f/d)
- You will support the press hotline and handle incoming e-mails at the Global Media Relations office
- Collaborate and support the department with current projects
- Send out press releases in agreement with department head
- Maintain/update distribution lists/contacts lists for our global media relations network
- Support event organization e.g., annual group achievements press conference, AGM, press trips within Germany and abroad
- Generally coordinate schedules in close consultation with the department's secretary´s office
- General organization: IT inventory management, manage and procure office supplies, coordinate vacations, relocations, etc.
- Provide professional handling of customers and journalists
- Deliver basic data and fact sheets on the Group for external communication purposes
- Report regularly to Senior Vice President Group Media Relations
- University degree in business administration/economics or communications/social sciences or equivalent qualification
- Initial relevant professional experience or equivalent qualification in a similar role
- Sound knowledge in the field of communications (internal/external)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular PowerPoint
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated
- Very good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Works in an organized and structured manner
- Dedicated and able to use own initiative
- Very good knowledge of the internal organizational structure and processes
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an active role in a globally operating group. The advantages of being part of an extensive, international network of specialists and managers
- Excellent social benefits, job ticket, employee canteen, family service, and various discounts (mobile phone contracts, insurance, leisure activities, and much more)
- Flexible working hours and mobile office as well as competitive salary structures Company health management and sports activities
- Central location with good transport connections
About DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world's leading postal and logistics service provider. As one of the world's largest employers in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world with different eyes. With our network focused on service, quality, and sustainability, we connect people around the world and improve their quality of life. This applies not only to our customers but also to every single member of our team.
We are looking forward to your application! Apply now with your complete documents (cover letter, resume, certificates) and stating your salary expectations by clicking the apply button.
You can find further information at de.dpdhl.jobs. For a first personal contact and for questions Mr. Sven Roetzel is available at +49228 189-52128.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich