- Please apply with your CV in English -
Amazon is seeking an experienced Audit Risk & Compliance Program Manager to join the centralized WW Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) team. We are looking for individuals who can apply their knowledge of operations and internal controls to a diverse set of risk areas, including compliance, process, technology, legal, finance, and program management.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon's Middle and Last Mile transportation businesses and stations to understand their nuanced risk landscapes. You will also partner with various legal, finance, and compliance teams to build and optimize compliance continuous monitoring programs that will assess Carrier Partners' compliance to key terms & conditions.
TRC’s remit is to drive compliance and risk management mechanisms for Amazon’s transportation businesses serving as a secondary assurance function, supporting Last, Middle, and First Mile, as well as external suppliers of these transportation services & products.
· Work across Last Mile transportation teams to monitor regulatory and compliance risks
· Physical auditing Delivery Service Partners and Delivery Stations
· Build continuous monitoring programs focusing on carrier partner's compliance to wage practices and other risk areas.
· Collaborate with a team of auditors and influence the audit program and continuous monitoring programs
· Identify and manage process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
· Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and business controls.
· Drive linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management.
· Improve the standardization and documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
· Deliver quality risk and compliance reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
· Ability to speak, read, write and understand German and English fluently.
· 5+ years operational experience in auditing
· Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience handling confidential data.
· A self-starter, and ability to deliver high standard results
· Experience working in risk mitigation, fraud or compliance function, internal controls, legal, HR compliance, labor employment experience, transportation or supply chain experience.
· Profound knowledge engaging with legal authorities.
· Certified Fraud Manager or similar
· BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment.
· Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.