Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for excellent candidate to help maintain, expand, and broaden the relationship with SAP.
As the SAP Alliance Leader, you will assist in managing aspects of the alliance relationship with SAP as a partner. Candidate will be knowledgeable on SAP’s organization, priorities, value proposition, markets, business challenges and customer opportunities and have the ability to sell the benefits of the collaboration to internal audiences. You will assist in developing and executing on annual strategic plans; building multi-level relationships including those at the executive level; ensuring that the partnership proceeds to respective goals efficiently, effectively, and harmoniously and in a timely fashion. You will lead the efforts in creating synergy from the differences between the two parties, thus enabling the partnership to deliver on its goals.
· New Go-to-Market (GTM) Program Development: Work cross-functionally across Amazon (engineering, marketing, legal, security, operations) to define, develop, and execute joint GTM programs with SAP.
· Existing Go-to-Market (GTM) Program Management: Manage existing joint GTM programs with SAP: HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) on AWS, RISE with SAP on AWS and others
· Strategic value and risk management: Identifying the important value drivers and key risks, ensuring those involved do not lose focus on strategic aspects, and leading efforts to mitigate risks and accelerate value creation; may also include looking for win-win opportunities to extend the relationship by expanding the existing partnership or creating additional spin-off collaborations.
· Relationship Governance: Ensuring effective governance of the relationship, protect the partnership’s assets and maximize long-term value for the parties, its partners and customers.
· Contract management: Managing contractual obligations, such as milestone payments; advising collaboration participants on how the partnership contract should be implemented; and if necessary, negotiating with the partner regarding the interpretation of the contract in the event of a difference of opinion between the two sides.
· Progress monitoring: Tracking progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
· Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision-making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interactions.
· Brand management: Managing how the partner, and how people in one’s own company perceive the partnership perceive AWS as a whole.
· Alignment and relationship building: Leading efforts to increase alignment, mutual understanding, and trust between collaboration participants, including activities such as the kickoff event and periodic collaboration team events.
· Change management: Anticipating upcoming changes in project stages or collaboration participants, managing transitions smoothly, and serving as the partnership’s memory, as well as facilitating complex discussions with the partner to map a way forward when unanticipated situations or corporate decisions in either party trigger the need for change.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
7+ years of experience of:
· Channel/alliance/business development or sales/sales leadership in the software/technology industry
· Engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
· Working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, engineering, operations, product management and account management teams.
· Working with ISVs through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements.
· 10+ years of partner management at a global technology company.
· SAP or SAP ecosystem experience.
· Direct experience in managing alliances.
· Developed and operated five or more global partner programs.
· Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure.
· Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
· Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the “big picture” or get a handle on the details.
· Strategic thinker that can “see the forest through the trees.”
· Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Entrepreneurial, self-starter.
· Native German speaker
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.