New Account Manager
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive, and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our fast-paced world on our Seller Services Business Development Graduate Program in Germany.
Amazon Seller Services covers all third party Selling Partners’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As a New Account Manager you will have responsibility for the growth of Amazon’s third party Selling Partners across a variety of different product categories. As part of this program, graduates will be assigned to a role in one of our different Amazon businesses. Available opportunities include:
Amazon Business (B2B)
· Be an active part of the digitization of the B2B industry that is far less developed than for customers.
· Help merchants worldwide to successfully develop and expand this business line by reaching customers ranging from micro-enterprises to global players.
Direct Seller Recruitment (DSR)
· Fuel the Amazon Flywheel through onboarding and development of new Selling Partners for the Amazon marketplace
· Support our Selling Partners in their expansion strategy to reach Amazon customers across Europe
· Be responsible for your own portfolio of Selling Partners that you support to grow through our fulfilment and marketing programs
Existing Seller Management (ESM)
· Join a dynamic team working to help sellers go big with their existing business on Amazon
· Drive engagement with exciting growth programs such as Fulfillment by Amazon
· Support merchants to reach customers across Europe and around the world
· Transparency represents an incredible opportunity to work in a startup environment for Amazon
· Join an international team – we work with consumer brands and manufacturers across Europe to protect their intellectual property and their customers
· Help us to raise retail industry standards around authenticity, customer engagement and supply chain tracking
As a new graduate you will be provided with all the relevant training when joining your team. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues. Not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you’d expect from one of the world’s leading online businesses.
· In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last six months
· Studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
· Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical skills
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Ability to communicate efficiently
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
· Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
Application and Assessment Process
Successful candidates will be invited to attend online interviews and if offered will be allocated to a role and team based on skills for the role. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EMEA Student Programs Team