Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d) for eCommerce B2B - Factoring
Job Description Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
This position is part of the SFS Commercial Finance Business Segment ”Extended Payment Terms” (EPT).
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d) to join our Business Support and Analysis team and help us drive the rollout of Extended Payment Terms!
We are looking for professionals with a solid understanding of end-to-end financial business processes, with first-hand experience how to offer financing solutions via digital sales channels, and with an eye for details that constantly strive to improve the efficiency and quality of our processes.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are part of a newly formed global business segment responsible for the design and implementation of the future Extended Payment Terms offering including the required system setup and business models, across multiple countries globally
- You are in charge of requirements engineering from business perspective in the areas of elicitation, documentation, consolidation, and harmonization in order to define the user stories for the product backlog and are a key interface partner for the business experts as well as the IT team
- You analyze and validate processes and system design to ensure a harmonized digital implementation and continuous improvement across countries
- You perform the configuration for the key EPT Contract Management system
- You maintain up-to-date documentation of the global processes and features for the users to perform their daily business activities
- You support in the area of Regulatory and Compliance processes and requirements
- Supporting training and testing activities in your area of responsibility will also be part of your new role
Do you want to know more about us?
- You have successfully completed your business administration studies or relevant equal education and have already gained at least 5 years of working experience
- You bring at least 3 years of working experience in the Commercial Finance business with a solid understanding of working capital finance business processes
- You have gained extensive experience with eCommerce sales and financing solutions offered via digital sales channels and are well informed about the recent developments
- Experience in internal control framework, regulatory and compliance domains is required
- You are skilled in the fields of requirements engineering and process design
- Moreover, you have collected basic experience in project and stakeholder management as well as in Scrum, Agile and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- You make well-informed, targeted, and timely decisions while demonstrating sound and accurate judgement
- You are a team player who enjoys developing new business models in a forward-looking and structured manner. At the same time, you can work independently and self-organized.
- You have full professional proficiency in English, German and further languages are appreciated
- In addition to that, you are willing to commit to global business travel
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness, and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.www.siemens.com/careers
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten