ABOUT THE TEAM
Pseudonymization and Anonymization Services are an internal suite of software products that enables Zalando’s internal Software Engineers and Data Engineers to protect personal data of millions of Zalando customers at rest, in use, and in transit.
As a Go Lang Software Engineer, you will contribute in creation and delivery of the pseudonymization and anonymization services for both microservices and big data environments.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Developing Expertise in the domain of pseudonymization and anonymization
- Write code in Go Language that is modular, readable, testable and maintainable.
- Coach other engineers and new joiners who has less knowledge Go Language
- Improve our internal documentation.
PERKS AT WORK
- Strong capability to research, self-learn, and develop deep expertise in their area
- Experience in building software solutions which process data at large scale in distributed microservices environment.
- Experience in the following must have skills: AWS, Go Language, REST APIs
- Experience in the following optional skills: Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS S3, Kafka, AWS Kinesis
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten