Director Product Development - Industrial Adhesives EIMEA (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Director Product Development - Industrial Adhesives EIMEA (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for the development of adhesives, sealants, coatings, and specialty materials for various applications: solar, aviation, industrial electronics, liquid filtration, medical, appliances, and heavy vehicles
- Lead and direct product development teams in developing differentiated and innovative products to meet business strategic and financial goals
- Collaborate with marketing and business, identify new trends in technology and markets, and invest resources appropriately to advance position in the industry
- Provide technical support to other functions, manufacturing, quality, product technology management, and safety, health, and environmental (SHE)
- Support and execute Intellectual Property strategy
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with external partners, suppliers & research institutes, to advance execution of the innovation strategy
- Recommend and deploy digital tools to accelerate innovation and enhance outcome
- Stay abreast of regional and global sustainability regulations and proactively drives sustainable portfolio
- PhD or Master's degree in Chemistry or related field is required
- 10+ years of industrial experience in product development and innovation in adhesives, sealants, coatings, or industrial electronics specialty materials is required
- 5+ years of experience managing product development teams is required
- Complex/high impact programs experience
- High level of digital affinity, statistical analysis, and simulation experience
- Fluent English language skills, other languages are advantageous
- Willingness to travel 25%
21021305 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich