We are looking for a Recruiter to help grow and scale early career talent hiring in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The will be aligned to an business working closely with business leaders to support overall strategy and hiring for early career talent roles in EMEA
The ideal candidate must be able to determine sourcing strategies to find top talent for Early Career roles. They must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines, have demonstrated ability to use metrics to drive and show results, while remaining calm in times of high volume and ambiguity. Thriving in a fast paced environment and having a strength in problem solving will be critical to success in this role. The best candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition while forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, cross functional partners, and centralized student program teams.
· Deep sourcing strategies to find talent - strong boolean search skills, ability to manage high volume of candidates against roles.
· Ability to develop a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process that scales.
· Participate in special projects or initiatives; pilots, process improvement projects, etc.
· 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive experience including sourcing and full life cycle .
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Business fluency in German or other European languages
· Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Previous Client or Program experience ideal.
· Past experience working with early career talent hiring or alternative pipeline hiring.
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
· Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.