Int. Payments&Claims Assistant (m/f/d) - Maternity Cover
You will be part of the team “International Payments & Claims Management” within Zalando Private Labels. We ensure smooth planning and processing of our documentary business within our trade finance setup. We are responsible for handling and monitoring claims occurring throughout the supply chain.
This is a parental leave cover fixed for one year.
- You are solely responsible for checking and verifying incoming commercial invoices and freight papers under documentary business (Letter of Credit and Documentary Collection) and incoming commission invoices
- You clarify invoice discrepancies directly with internal and external stakeholders
- You take care of claiming invoice errors (e.g. wrong prices or missing discounts) to our suppliers via our internal claim ticket system
- You are responsible for checking and tracking banking fees under documentary business within our internal system
- You will answer incoming emails from internal and external stakeholders
- You will support daily business and provide ad-hoc support (e.g. via excel reporting) if necessary
What we are looking for
PERKS AT WORK
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Expertise in MS-Office and Google Suite, especially in Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical, structured and independent approach to work
- Fluent in Englisch. German is a plus.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten