Internship Project Development - Metal Coil Europe—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Project Development - Metal Coil Europe HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be part of an experienced team that works in the European metal coil industry on surface treatments, pickling and functional coatings
- Work on various projects related to recycling/ circular economy, sustainability and customer innovations
- Support new project developments, incl. technical lab tests and analyses
- Support test set-up and product developments
- Execute lab testing and generate test data and documentation
- Communicate with various internal functions
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in bio-, electro- or basic chemistry
- Ideally first experience in lab work, experiment / testing set-up and testing documentation
- Interested to understand market dynamics and implications of mega-trends such as sustainability
- Motivated and driven to manage own (smaller) projects
- Self-sufficient working style
- Good communication and team spirit
- Availability as of now for six months
21022394 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich