Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
The Connected Retail service gives physical retailers a chance to connect to the Zalando platform and sell products directly to our growing customer base. More than 5,000 brick-and-mortar stores in 11 European markets have already become part of the program, and generate relevant shares of their revenue through it.
As a Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d), you will provide dedicated support to our internal Partner Consulting Team by enabling data driven decision making and providing quality analysis and reporting. You will represent the Analytics Team and act as a trust advisor to tackle complex analytical challenges. You will contribute to further enhance the satisfaction of our partners, aligned with the high standards of Zalando platform, and enable solutions for seamless convenience to the consumer.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Work closely with the Partner Consulting team to build and maintain partners’ reports and dashboards with constant prioritization according to business needs.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical and predictive modeling techniques.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining risks, opportunities and solutions for our partners’ business with Connected Retail.
- Create business and operational forecasts that will feed into the internal teams’ planning and prioritization.
PERKS AT WORK
- At least minimum experience as a Business Analyst (m/f/d) in a commercial environment and a university degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or its equivalent.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Proficiency in Excel), strong knowledge of SQL, experience with Microstrategy, Python or R is a plus.
- Passion to find data-driven answers to complex issues and challenging questions.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English with ability to communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and various audiences.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten