Product Quality Manager (m/f/d) Zalando Fashion Plattform
Zalando manages a large quantity of article quality issues per year. As a Product Quality Manager (m/f/d), you will be analysing Zalando’s extensive quality data and sharing actionable article defects trends both internally and externally. The goal is to reduce the risk of quality defects ensuring our customers remain delighted by the items they recieve. This role will take your existing article quality knowledge, data analysis techniques and communication skills to impact projects that deliver quality improvement across Zalando’s wide assortment of article types. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analysing Zalando quality data to find improvement areas within the assortment.
- Engaging relevant sections of the brand portfolio with Corrective Action Plans
- Actively highlighting areas of Zalando’s assortment with higher quality risks to internal stakeholders
- Running existing processes to mitigate the in-season risks of poor quality
PERKS AT WORK
- Several years of experience in the footwear or apparel industry (e.g. as a Garment Technician (m/f/d), Footwear Technician (m/f/d), Testing Specialist (m/f/d) or Production Manager (m/f/d))
- Exposure and understanding of footwear/apparel supply chains
- Proven success in working with external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and relevant experience with data analysis techniques
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten