Sales Engineer Motorsport (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for active sales with motorsport OEM customers in the fields of GT racing, sports prototype racing and formula racing series.
- You are in charge of sales and budget planning in coordination with the motorsport development.
- You take responsibility for networking and customer care at races, trade shows, symposiums and customer calls.
- You lead the marketing sales support - online and offline.
- Outside of motorsport, you will take over project management duties for OEM projects with factory involvement (interface to the factory).
- You are in charge of motorsport product management in coordination with motorsport development, race service and
- Your area of responsibility also includes setting up the pricing strategy for individual parts, assemblies, dampers and kits.
- In addition, you will be responsible for price maintenance and adjustment in the system.
- You have successfully completed a degree in industrial engineering or business administration with a technical focus.
- You have several years of professional experience in the automotive sector, ideally in the motorsport environment.
- You are experienced in selling technical products and/or services that require explanation, preferably in the motorsport environment.
- You have a sound technical understanding and ideally already connections with various motorsport OEMs.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the motorsport environment and the various players as well as motorsport classes (GT racing, sports prototype racing and formula racing series) and international technical and sporting regulations.
- Commitment and flexibility (high percentage of travel) are a matter of course for you.
- You convince your environment with enthusiasm, commitment and open communication.
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English skills. Another foreign language is an advantage.
Das bieten wir
As a reliable partner, we offer a dynamic, international work environment with attractive conditions and social benefits. In addition to flexible working hours, you benefit from numerous individual, professional and personal development opportunities.
+49 234 9746-4716
Art des Stellenangebotes: