Global Business Owner (m/f/d) other Line of Businesses in Group Global Commercial
The Global Commercial Group Center within Allianz SE H9 aims to capitalize on the significant market opportunities in the Commercial segment for Allianz Group.
The Commercial segment accounts for a significant part of Allianz’ P/C business. The Group Center enables a cohesive approach that brings together and builds upon the significant resources and expertise from around the Group.
The Global Commercial Group Center will provide a clear strategy and ambition for the P/C Commercial segment and a strong expert community to support OEs in driving their Commercial portfolio.
- Drive advancement of future Global Commercial business model for other lines of MidCorp
- Define target processes for Commercial business
- Drive development and refinement of UW Excellence Grid according to global best practice approaches for specific LoB
- Support BMP Commercial functional requirements for different LoBs with focus on UW
- Assist UW Excellence Review/Rollout with MidCorp OEs including initiative definition
- Support and assist the development of the MidCorp UW Platform jointly with the ITMP team
- Collect, moderate, and prioritize the business requirements from the MidCorp OEs, which are using the Commercial Platform
- Coordinate translation of the business requirements in functional requirements to develop standardized user stories for the development teams
- Negotiate development sprints and prioritization with the ITMP Product Owner at Allianz Technology
- Oversee quality assurance, definition of regression test cases, and backlog management in the development sprints and deployment activities. Be the go-to-person for Allianz Technology and H4 regarding all business functionalities
- Support local OE business analysis to develop user stories for local applications within the ITMP framework meeting UW Excellence requirements
- Be the contact partner for selected MidCorp OE(s), liaise closely and build strong relationships with OE MidCorp Experts for the respective line of business
- University degree in economics, engineering or business administration with insurance focus / equivalent job experience in the insurance industry
- Silver (or superior)-Underwriter accreditation (or equivalent)
- Advanced IT knowledge and understanding with know-how and skills in agile development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial Underwriting; work experience in business IT translation and IT development would be a strong plus
- Certified and proven project management skills. Distinctive execution capabilities go along with conceptual and analytical thinking
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Additional core market language skills be beneficial
Experience & Key skills
- Very good understanding of cross-lob commercial lines insurance products
- Experience in Customer Excellence (CE) methodology and customer journey design is desired
- Strong financial and business acumen, ability to analyze data from multiple sources, financial planning and controlling skills
- Proven communication and presentation skills; passion for relationship and network building with the ability to adapt style of interaction depending on cultures, people, mgmt. responsibilities
- Agile work-style, high level of customer centricity and strong collaboration skills, the ability to work both independently in own area of expertise and cross-functional as part of a team
- Absolute “can do” attitude, high degree of motivation and entrepreneurial thinking, readiness to travel (if appropriate)
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Zhiva Hristova Phone: +49 89 3800 14379
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equality and therefore welcomes applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten