Creative Operations Manager (w/m/d)
As a Creative Operations Manager you will be allocated in the Global Creative Direction Team and will be in charge of the project management, capacity planning and process optimisation for all Global and Local initiatives.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Creative Leadership Team (Design, Art Direction, Copy & Visual Merchandising) as well as the Creative Team and will be reporting into the Global Creative Director.
You are used to working on high profile campaigns for multiple European markets that can be rolled out via diverse platforms.
You understand the Zalando vision as well as the needs of our Stakeholders and make them work together to create outstanding creatives in alignment with the Creative Director and the Global Brand Marketing Team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Organize and prioritize the capacity planning for the creative department
- Manage, brief and allocate the resources of the campaigns and ad hoc requests for the global creative department in close collaboration with the Team Leads (Design, Art Direction, Copy, Motion Design, Video)
- Overseeing freelance budgets / invoicing for all creative resources, brief ad hoc design requests to agencies
- Oversee the global and local marketing calendar to plan resources for the creative department
- Stakeholder communication (challenge and asses briefings, deadlines and scope). Optimise and/or standardise current processes to improve internal relationship between single units in asana.
PERKS AT WORK
- You bring 3+ years of experience in project management and a good understanding of creative proceses
- Strong skill set in optimisation/standardisation of structure & ways of working via template development, process charts, etc.
- Highly proficient in Asana, Google sheets & Presentations
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Solution oriented approach and hands on
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten