Senior SAP Consultant - Value Chain Platform Solutions (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior SAP Consultant - Value Chain Platform Solutions (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Senior SAP Consultant and part of a team which is responsible for the evolution of Henkel's Value Chain Platform (VCP)
- Drive the development of the VCP solution portfolio and roadmap, and be accountable for fulfilling global guidelines, standards and architecture frameworks
- Drive the S/4HANA adoption at Henkel to success
- Identify and own Digital Innovation initiatives for the VCP across the dx organization
- Manage initiatives across teams (matrix) and locations (global delivery)
- Take the lead for consolidating VCP architecture and initiatives in the ERP field
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a consultant and in relevant SAP digital innovation topics
- Expert in one of the following process areas: Demand & Supply Planning, Sales & Logistics, Transportation & Warehouse Management, Manufacturing or Master Data Management
- Experience from at least one full S/4HANA project cycle in a similar role
- Digital Skills in the area of: Digital Solution understanding and application, Agile IT Transformation Management, EA understanding and application, Agile IT Project Management and Service Delivery
- Experience in SAP digital innovation topics (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform, AI and process automation in S/4, Fiori, S/4HANA data model simplification)
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem solving capabilities combined with hands-on experience with customizing/developing requirements in SAP
- High self-motivation to innovate while adhering to global governance
21014219 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich