Senior Data Engineer - Algorithmic Data Products / Forecasting (m/f/d)
Zalando Lounge is the fastest growing part of Zalando, now turning over billions of euros each year. We need a talented data engineer to maintain and extend our ML based forecasting solutions.
As the first full-time data engineer on this team, you will contribute and shape the development of analytics and ML data pipelines, following engineering best practices with a strong focus on operational excellence. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Develop and support automated, scalable data and ML pipelines, ensuring they run reliably and are scheduled appropriately.
- Contribute to develop the full ML lifecycle for different kinds of models
- Build analytical and operational dashboards to enable teammates and stakeholders to make data driven decisions.
- Contribute to the definition of best practices and set up proper tooling to support them, such as continuous integration/delivery, code/data quality, test coverage, etc.
PERKS AT WORK
- 3+ years of work experience with Data and/or Machine Learning pipelines.
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL with solid understanding of data science tools (e.g. Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Proficiency with professional software engineering practices
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, ideally AWS.
- Good knowledge of databases and data warehouses, ideally PostgreSQL and Redshift.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Metabase is a plus
- MLOps and ML experience is a plus (but not required)
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten