Junior Manager - SAP Key User Financial Accounting
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Junior Manager (m/f/d) - SAP Key User Financial Accounting you will work on SAP-related functionalities and the corresponding interfaces, in order to provide help and guidance for the business teams of the Convenience Department, in particular, Debtor Accounting Management (Order to Cash B2C). You will be consulting end-users on existing SAP processes, being the main stakeholder for them in analyzing and solving technical issues (e.g. bank statement processing, month-end closing, write-off, interface-related), implementing process automation and monitoring within SAP, with a strong focus on operational excellence.
You will support and optimize the operational processes in Accounts Receivable by working closely together with our Finance, Operational, Product, and SAP teams.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Providing support to end-users in business-related SAP issues and expert knowledge on new business processes and system enhancements
- Support the definition and delivery of all required SAP changes for the Order to Cash B2C process
- Understand relevant parts of the solutions design and support the identification and execution of improvement potentials together with Business end-users and SAP team
- Build an effective, collaborative working relationship with end-users, SAP and Product teams
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Successful completion of a degree in economics, (business) computer science or a comparable interdisciplinary subject
- Min. 2 years working experience with SAP ERP (preferably FI-CA, FI-CO, IS-U) and understanding of financial accounting processes
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and logical skills, e.g. ability to analyse requirements/issues, propose & analyse options, propose process improvements
- Advanced MS Office skills
- High level of commitment and communication skills
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken). Nice to have: German
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace that runs on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend. Through smart risk steering we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten