As a member of our in-house SAP Competence Center, you will support Zalando Group in the implementation and management of new/existing business processes and provide broad support in the SAP modules of FICA, CI and SAP Data Archiving for Zalando Group.
We offer a fast-paced and international working environment, using the latest (SAP) technologies, to create as much value as possible for our internal and external customers. We highly value teamwork and emphasize on knowledge distribution, onboard you extensively.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Solution design, development, testing and implementation of new tools/processes that strengthen and support the growth of our O2C processes and e-commerce business
- Daily support
- Stakeholder management in an international working environment
- Roll-out and supporting the adoption of SAP Fiori in our business departments
- BRIM Archiving processes
PERKS AT WORK
- At least 3 years of working experience in SAP FI-CA or Convergent Invoicing modules
- Good understanding of Payment and Collection Processes (including BRF+)
- Hands-on functional experience with standard archiving processes
- Knowledge of FSCM, BCM beneficial
- Strong background in finance and accounting processes.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten