Senior Process Manager Supply - Zalando Lounge
As a Senior Process Manager (w/m/d), you will be responsible for design, documentation, optimization and automation of processes that represent the basis for the day to day work of Zalando Lounge´s Buying department.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- projects with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Identifying potential for optimization and implementing standardizations for the Buying processes while keeping in mind the business model.
- Being responsible for the preparation, execution and post-processing of different process workshops, which are necessary to ensure the feasibility of the proposed processes.
- Being the first contact person for Zalando departments in regards to Buying processes and will actively cooperate with them in order to implement new or optimize existing Buying processes.
PERKS AT WORK
- Completed Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Process Design or a similar subject.
- At least five years professional experience working on projects, process optimization, process automation or in similar positions.
- Experience in process visualization using Signavio, great logical thinking and experience at communicating with the different stakeholders within the Zalando Lounge Supply team and the Zalando SE.
- Up for an exciting challenge in which you feel comfortable independently driving projects forward and autonomously achieving our goals.
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment, while embracing collaboration. Being able to work in a team as well as being very independent
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English, German is a plus
- Passionate about promoting inclusive culture practices and processes that are models for others
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Confident with Lean Management or Six Sigma methods
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.https://www.zalando-lounge.de
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten