(Senior) Customer Data Analyst (w/m/d)
You work for the Customer Analytics team in Zalando’s Markets organization, which enables data driven business strategies for 20 countries. Through our customer analytics and customer segmentations we put our customers at the center of every marketing and retail decision. As an analyst you will be the closest link to our customer: You will build a deep understanding of our customer base by developing and analyzing different customer segments based on purchasing behavior, interests and customer value. You will transform data and segmentations into actionable insights and recommendations that drive strategic decisions and customer retention.
The role is based in our Headquarters in Berlin,Germany.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Acquire data-driven customer expert knowledge via developing ad hoc analysis & statistical models on customer data to support driving e.g. customer value and customer retention.
- Create customer profiles and segmentations enabling Zalando teams to grow and deepen our customer relationships.
- Deliver and present actionable customer insights. Identify new strategic opportunities and recommend actions supporting the customer strategy. Become a trusted advisor to your stakeholders and our senior management.
- Drive data mindset in the team and guide in terms of methodology & technology.Collaborate with other analysts, data scientists, engineers and commercial colleagues to untap new sources of data and know-how.
PERKS AT WORK
- Very good quantitative degree, e.g. in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science. Track record of using data in smart and creative ways to answer business questions incl. model driven statistical analysis.
- Advanced Skills in data methodologies and technologies (Python and SQL). Visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, are considered a plus. Curious about learning new technologies.
- Strong communicator to challenge the status quo, tell data stories, maximize decision impact of your results and liaison with commercial and tech people alike.
- Proactive, fast learner, problem solver, comfortable working in English in a fast paced international work environment
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten