E-Commerce Retail Assistant - Nordic Markets
As an Ecommerce Retail Assistant for our Nordic Markets, you will help the Retail Manager to capture local demand and drive strong growth by making our online offer locally relevant to our customers. You will work closely with other e-commerce experts such as our pricing, commercial planners and our newsletter marketing team to provide attractive campaigns and locally relevant products to our customers.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Weekly assortment and website performance insights for Nordic Markets and planning and executing actions to capture maximal local demand in line with the local trading strategy. Planning, implementing, analyzing and developing onsite campaigns and navigation points to optimize the customer journey and drive business performance.
- Close collaboration with the retail and marketing team to define the commercial plan; Drive cross-functional projects and manage commercial actions between various stakeholders
- Help define local assortment strategy and ensure that relevant assortment for the local customer is made visible across all touch points
- Provide input on the local market needs, customer profiles, competitive landscape and identify assortment related business opportunities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a similar function, preferably at a multi-national fashion online retailer, you round off your professional achievements by at least a bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and retail math skills, a result-oriented mentality with a strong drive to get things done and ability to work independently, you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Commercial mindset and solid understanding of online fashion trading, you have a profound knowledge of the competitive landscape and latest fashion trends in one of the Nordic Markets
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, Swedish iis a plus.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
The Northern Europe Retail team is part of the Northern Europe cluster and works directly with the Northern Europe’s General Manager. The team is specifically responsible for ensuring that we capture local demand in the best possible way, while achieving the highest possible long-term customer satisfaction. In close collaboration with Category Management, DX and the Markets organization, the decisions that we make and implement have an immediate impact on the top and the bottom line of the business. Our work is very much data-driven and needs to be analytically sound. If you are a good communicator with strong analytical skills and business understanding, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten