Lead Finance Solutions Projects
Finance Solutions (FSO) Projects delivers best in class solutions by executing projects end to end, professionalizing project management, guaranteeing transparency through our Project Portfolio Management activities and providing communication services. As the Lead of the Finance Solutions projects team, you will oversee and be accountable for the FSO Project function’s role fulfillment which focuses on four areas: Project portfolio management, project management, coordination of advisory services and communication. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Being accountable for the project portfolio management in the Finance solutions pillar in close collaboration with key stakeholders from Finance and further Business Units.
- Coordinating a team that acts as partners to FSO functions on all aspects of project management i.e. project intake, project execution, project closure. Driving continuous improvement around our project management practices to ensure they remain best in class, including being an active part of the Finance project management community as well as constant knowledge sharing with the project managers in the pillar.
- Overseeing and delivering functional projects or initiatives together with the different Finance Solutions functions: from creation of concepts, analysis, business case, project management and ensure alignment of the same with the Finance Priorities and Strategy.
- Being responsible to ensure alignment of all FSO Functions, in order to maintain a customer-centric mindset and deliver coordinated financial advisory services.
- Building strong relationships with the Finance solutions leadership Team, key customers/ stakeholders, and broader Finance organization.
PERKS AT WORK
- Experienced professional (6+ years) with multi-year working experience within project management/PMO, change advisory roles in large-scale corporate transformational projects. Master degree in business administration with a focus on finance, accounting, process management and auditing, or a comparable degree.
- Strong analytical as well as excellent conceptual and synthesizing skills, out-of-box-thinking with a holistic and systemic approach to problems.
- Very structured and analytical approach based on state of the art project management methodology. Expertise in planning and running PMOs, strong conceptual change management skills with a sense for critical issues and a great deal of empathy
- Solid stakeholder management skills (building trust-based relationships, understanding of stakeholders’ needs, stakeholder communication).
- Exceptional conceptual and editorial writing skills, strong verbal and excellent written English language skills, German is a plus.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 44 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten