Buyer Accessories - Zalando Lounge
As a Buyer in our Accessories Team at Zalando Lounge, you are part of a high performing and target driven team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proactive ownership of your portfolio, reporting into the LeadBuyer. Determining the creative direction of your assortment, identifying trends, sourcing new brands and negotiating the best terms for Zalando.
- Together with merchandising and category controlling, being responsible for defining your brand portfolio seasonal strategy, including budget and assortment planning. In season monitoring of the OTB and reviewing the performance of your brands, making recommendations and taking action based on valid numbers.
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with our external brand partners, always challenging and evolving your business to support our company strategy.
- Extensive knowledge of latest trends and emerging brands in Europe, especially in the Jewelry and Watches market.
PERKS AT WORK
- Minimum 3 years of buying experience in buying, preferably in an e-commerce/offprice business.
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel and formulas) and combining the passion for numbers with industry, product and consumer trends.
- Negotiation is in your blood, and you are a strong communicator with suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Proven track record of new business acquisitions and incentives that deliver results.
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment, while embracing collaboration. Team focused attitude whilst ensuring strong independent working practices.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English. French knowledgment will be a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten