Media Lead - DACH Region (w/m/d)
This is an exciting team to join a fast-growing fashion and technology company with ambitions of being the starting point for fashion and tripling the size of the business (from 10bn EUR to 30bn EUR) by 2025. This is an important, hands-on role that will contribute greatly towards achieving that vision.
As a Media Lead you will use data and insight to fuel world-class, 360 media and comms planning strategies, maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of our output and, ultimately, help us to grow our market share across our markets.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Media, you will develop and oversee the execution of global media and communications strategies, as well as support the DACH Marketing teams specifically on achieving business and growth KPIs in their markets.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Develop clear roadmaps for marketing rollouts across paid channels and identify gaps or overlaps that could impact campaign performance
- Manage best in class, full funnel media planning and buying practices for campaigns across all media channels (on and offline)
- You will be a digital/social expert who has strong experience in ensuring creative output meets the needs of the latest best practice across all formats and platforms
- Leading impact/KPI tracking and related adjustment and insights/learnings
- Build a new way of working collaboratively - balancing pan-European strategies with local media and communications needs
- Contribute towards creating a community of experts with shared goals, knowledge/insights and best practice
PERKS AT WORK
- 8-10 years of relevant experiences in media strategy & planning with a strong background in social/digital and above-the-line media and a proven track record in planning and executing offline/online campaigns in the European markets
- Experience in the DACH region specifically
- Highly strategic and analytical with deep expertise in reaching and engaging specific user/audience segments through a targeted, flexible go to market/media strategy. Experienced in applying latest insights and KPIs to shape and improve the go to market strategy to drive effectiveness and efficiency of marketing investments in-line with the strategic goals.
- Distinct track record of success in managing media processes
- Hungry to stay on top of the latest consumer behaviours and trends and understands how that impacts the creative & media strategy
- Excellent at managing complexity and operating in a fast paced environment.
- Confident in managing cross-functional processes. You are a connector, an integrator and an articulate communicator. You can build strong relationships, bring people on the journey, persuade and influence.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languagesour teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten