Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Senior Brand Marketing Manager to help grow our business. The role will focus on building original creative and launch marketing strategies and campaigns for our German Original TV shows.
· Campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch
· Creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels
· Point of Contact for show specific marketing partnerships and integration beyond the core business of Prime Video
· Work with external partners (e.g. Creative agencies, Production partners, Talents) to build and develop creative for German Shows.
· Work closely with internal partners and stakeholders (e.g. social, PR, finance, production) to deliver strong campaigns that delight our consumers.
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Overall stakeholder management - document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
· Post campaign analysis and reporting
· Fluent level of English and German (verbal and written)
· Experience developing and executing high-performing marketing campaigns on time and within budget
· Experience working with large cross-functional teams and external partners, including creative agencies and production
· Background / Passion for the entertainment (Film/TV)
· A good understanding and love of digital products and interactive entertainment
· Experience in multi-territory campaign management
Please make sure to submit your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.