Product Business Owner (f/m/d)
Job Description Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We are an innovative organization within Siemens with the aim of enabling financial offers with IoT solutions. Based on machine connectivity, our goal is to create a portfolio that enables robust, trustworthy and secure transmission of relevant machine data.
Our team discovers the relevant portfolio elements & architectural solutions to solve customer demands coming from financial institutes. We establish contact to this potential new customer segment for Siemens Factory Automation.
Be a part of our incubator team, discover and develop access to a new market. What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- As the Product Business Owner for Data Driven X within a new team you will be responsible for one of the following portfolio elements:
- IoT based Leasing
- Uptime Warranty
- Connector Package
- You will connect with financial institutions to understand technical requirements in IoT-enabled financial products
- You will be responsible for defining the product and solution that will be developed according to customer requirements
- Your accountabilities also include conducting value proposition workshops and identifying the scope of customer problem
- You will refine and prioritize all requirements from the financial institutes in each scrum team
- You are responsible for the in-time delivery of solutions to customer from the incubator
- You contribute to activities to continuously improve the product and portfolio lifecycle
- Your team will conduct demos to customer and participate on fairs to present the product and to collect feedback and requirements from customer
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- University master's degree with a focus in a technical field, e.g. computer science, mathematics or data engineering
- Deep understanding and many years of experience with digital business development in data analytics related software or services enable offerings
- You are familiar with Lean Startup concepts and how to create MVPs to validate your business hypothesis with the Build-Measure-Learn approach
- You possess a strong ability to translate customer needs to solution design and understand technology impact
- You are self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- You have experience in change/stakeholder management through experience in project management
- You have some work experience in product management
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
- A high degree of creativity, open-mindedness and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten