Software Area Architect (f/m/d) Industrial Edge
Job Description Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They feed their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert.Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented.
An edge device doesn't just have sharp edges for you and you don't poke around in the fog when it comes to Fog Computing? Then join us in shaping edge computing in the automation industry.For a newly created position in the area of factory automation, we are looking for you to strengthen our dynamic cloud and edge computing team. Join us in shaping IoT applications based on edge computing in market-defining industries such as the automotive industry or mechanical engineering.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the architecture of the App Experience Area of the Industrial Edge ecosystem, which covers the complete lifecycle of applications on the platform.
- You will develop tools to support the Industrial Edge App.
- You are responsible for the packaging and signing of the Industrial Edge App, the associated quality checks as well as the integration of the Industrial Edge Ecosystem into the Siemens marketplace.
- You are also responsible for tools for monitoring and debugging industrial edge apps.
- You contribute to the overall architecture of the platform and contribute your technical know-how. You coordinate the architecture of your area's components with other areas and the overall platform.
- You work with teams at several locations and coordinate closely with the architects in the teams.
- You are responsible for actively steering the integration of new technologies and methods into the SW ecosystem around Industrial Edge, towards the principles of DevOps that make sense in our environment.
- You coordinate the necessary implementation steps in close cooperation with the stakeholders, especially the SW platform, integration and project managers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- The basis of your success is a completed master's degree in computer science or a comparable subject area.
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in software development and impress with extensive experience in software design as a software architect.
- You have a high level of communication skills and are able to communicate complex technical content in a structured and efficient manner - both with technical experts and with non-technical stakeholders such as product managers.
- You have a very good knowledge of creating applications in microservice architectures and container technologies as well as virtualisation technologies.
- You also have DevOps experience and enjoy working in and with agile teams.
- You have expert knowledge of various frameworks and languages, especially Docker, Kubernetes, cloud technologies (AWS) and a sound overview of current open source technologies.
- We are looking forward to talking to you if you are also able to communicate confidently in German and English.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten