Software Architect (f/m/d) Industrial Edge
Job Description Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They feed their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented.
An edge device doesn't just have sharp edges for you and you don't poke around in the fog when it comes to Fog Computing? Then shape edge computing in the automation industry with us. We are looking for you to strengthen our dynamic Cloud and Edge Computing team in a newly created position in the area of Factory Automation. Join us in shaping IoT applications based on edge computing in market-defining industries such as the automotive industry or mechanical engineering.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- As part of your new role, you will be responsible for the architecture of the Identity and Access Management team, which provides platform-wide core functionalities around user management, access management, identity federation, etc., from the edge to the cloud.
- You contribute to the overall architecture of the platform and support the team with your technical know-how.
- You proactively drive component development and act as a role model for the DevOps team.
- You collaborate with team members in multiple locations and coordinate closely with the architecture organisation
- You are responsible for actively steering the integration of new technologies and methods into the SW ecosystem around Industrial Edge towards the principles of DevOps that make sense in our environment.
- You coordinate the necessary implementation steps in close cooperation with other DevOps teams, customers and project stakeholders.
- You are actively involved in the realisation/implementation. The focus is on the reuse of existing solutions at Industrial Edge & Siemens DF FA as well as the use of open source software.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- The basis of your success is a completed bachelor's degree in computer science or a comparable field.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in software development and impress with extensive experience in software design as a software architect.
- You have a high level of communication skills and are able to communicate complex technical content in a structured and efficient manner - both with technical experts and with non-technical stakeholders such as product managers.
- You have expert knowledge of authentication and authorisation protocols, in particular OIDC, SAML, OAUTH2.
- You have experience in designing and implementing distributed software systems deployed as containers in Docker or Kubernetes environments.
- You also have DevOps experience and enjoy working in and with agile teams.
- We would be happy to talk to you if you are also able to communicate confidently in German and English.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten