Architect and Integrator (f/m/d) for Encryption Platform
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Job Description Rethinking IT.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
The Siemens Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is the basis for secure communication and storage of internal information and is a prerequisite for trustworthy and liable transactions via public networks. The Siemens PKI Services act globally and guarantee:
- the secure authentication of persons, systems and products
- the encryption of confidential information
- the digital signature of documents, business transactions and source code
The Trust Center team provides the public key infrastructure and cryptography service in a self-managed high-security data center in Munich for Siemens globally. Full end-to-end responsibility for the entire range of services from infrastructure and operating systems to applications is our great strength. We manage everything from the bare metal of the servers and the VMWare environment up to the HSMs and the Certification Authority (CA)/Registration Authority (RA) software environments. Additionally, we consult internal customers on the implementation of PKI technology within their IT products and services. Our international team is currently spread across the locations Munich (DE), Erlangen (DE), Lisbon (PT), Barcelona (ES), Madrid (ES) and Orlando (US).We make real what matters. This is your role.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- As Cryptography Architect you are end-to-end responsible for the development and operation of customer-specific PKIs / cryptography solutions in the IoT environment (including ZeroTrust and Post-quantum-cryptography)
- You are recording customer needs to specify and maintain security requirements for current projects as well as the entire PKI services portfolio and thus support compliance with international and regional security standards and regulations
- Your tasks include the conception, installation, configuration and administration of the PKI services in productive environments
- You communicate with our application service providers in the release planning and thus contribute to the optimal support of the respective application
- In the event of problems and malfunctions, you are the decisive factor with analyzes and measures for troubleshooting the systems in order to restore the application availability for our customers in a timely manner
- Security is very important to us, observing existing security concepts and measures - which you can also actively help to shape - is also part of your work.
- When on call, you restore the system availability as quickly as possible, if necessary on-site in the data center in Munich
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?www.siemens.com
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields or otherwise professionally acquired comparable skills
- Service-orientated mindset (Can-do-/try-fail-try-again-/do-not-delegate-mindset) and a strong customer orientation
- Longterm relevant experience in IT Security
- More than 5 years of experience in Application- / Service Management or related fields
- Experience in working within self-organized agile teams
- Strong collaboration in international as well as virtual teams
- Ideally experience in a service-oriented organization before
- Ideally experience with PKI and cryptographic technologies
- Knowledge of IT processes and security related necessities is positively valued (e.g. SCRUM, ITIL, eIDAS/ETSI and WebTrust, etc.)
- Good German and English language skills in speaking and writing are obligatory
- Ideally experience in the operation and use of HSMs
- Interest in general trends in the PKI / cryptography / IT Security environment
- DevOps Mindset; Security-at-Heart
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq
if you need information on the application process. www.siemens.com/careers
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten